I founded "Ctanujit Classes" in 2013 for supporting students preparing for ISI, CMI, TIFR, IIT, and IGIDR Entrances. I was involved in teaching (both online and offline) Mathematics & Statistics for almost 5 years (2013 to 2018). Over 100 of my students got admission in various Bachelors' and Masters' courses at Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Mathematical Institute, Indian Institute of Technology, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, and Delhi School of Economics. With the experience of teaching I have written two very handy books (Challenging Mathematical Problems for ISI CMI 10+2 Exams and Solving Mathematical Problems for ISI MS & MTech Exams) for aspirants which is published and distributed by Ctanujit Classes. These books will be helpful for your preparation of Bachelor's and Master's entrances of ISI, CMI, and etc. To order these books, see the details given below.
Brief Description: These books are only available in hard copies (hard cover binding book). So please do not request for soft copies. You can purchase these books from anywhere in India. The content of these books are based on ISI Entrance Tests and over 1000+ solved problems (problems with detailed solutions) are given in these two books. I have given almost 50% Objective and 50% Subjective problems in each of these two books.
1. Challenging Mathematical Problems book is useful for all the students preparing for ISI CMI BSTAT and BMATH entrance tests containing 1100+ Solved Problems (500 Objective Solved Problems and 600+ Subjective Solved Problems). The problems are mostly taken from past ISI, CMI, and Mathematical Olympiad papers.
2. Solving Mathematical Problems book contain 1000+ solved problems (500+ Objective Solved Problems and 500+ Subjective Solved Problems) on Mathematics, Probability, and Mathematical Statistics. It will be highly useful for the motivating students preparing for ISI MSTAT/MMATH/MSQE/MSQE/PGDBA/MTECH entrances as well as IIT JAM Mathematics/ Mathematical Statistics, and CMI MSc exams.
The price for each of these books are Rs. 1200 (One Thousand & Two Hundred Rupees) including delivery charges within India & service tax. The printing, hard cover binding, and waterproof packaging costs are included in the price of the books.
In order to buy hard copy of any of the above mentioned books, follow the following steps as given below:
1. Pay Rs. 1200 (One thousand and two hundred rupees) in the following Bank Account by NEFT, RTGS or IMPS (either offline or using any online payment procedure).
Account Holder's Name: Ctanujit Classes
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch Name: Shyamnagar Branch
Branch Address: Arghya, 268, GhoshPara Rd Shyamnagar, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal - 743127
Account Number: 271405500229
Account Type: Current Account
IFSC Code: ICIC0002714
2. Take a scanned / photograph / digital copy of the Payment Receipt (receipt copy of your offline or online payment).
3. Fill the application form with your current address details (delivery address), upload the digital copy (photo or scan) of your fee receipt, and then submit the application form given below.
As you will application form, it will take at most 7 working days to reach study package at your home. As your payment and application for will be received you will be getting a confirmation mail to your registered mail address within 24 hours.
For any further queries mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions :
(1) Cash On Delivery is NOT available. Please don't ask for it.
(2) We use Indian Speed Post postal services for secure & quick delivery.
(3) Books once bought are non-transferable & non-refundable. If by any chance the book don't reach you only in that case fees will be refunded, otherwise no question of replacement arises.
(4) Security Issues : You should keep the Bank Copy of Your Payment/ Internet Banking Payment Confirmation Copy so that if any dispute arises you can take legal step & these are sufficient enough to get legal helps from judicial system of Govt. Of India & also help from Consumer Forum. Ctanujit Classes is a Govt. registered education institute established in May, 2013. Thus, we ensure you that you will receive the package within the scheduled time.
Disclaimer : Books have been prepared by Tanujit Chakraborty of Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata and published by Ctanujit Classes. Read the course details given in the above links carefully before submitting the application form. Good luck for your preparation.